July 6, 2011

Update

Right. So I suck at journaling. I've known that. I have been keeping up at finishing projects though. Who knew?

Here are some of the ones I've done over the last few months.

A Year Of Finished Objects

A Year Of Finished Objects

I really found I love wheel pottery. Trying to find a place to do it near by.

A Year Of Finished Objects

Look! My first finished shirt. There are some things I'd change, but overall I'm really happy with how it turned out. Plus, I learned to block!

A Year Of Finished Objects

Alas, this one looks cuter on. It's a lace shrug I did for Kiery's birthday. Love how it turned out. I may need to make more of these.

A Year Of Finished Objects

I made a pincushion out of felted sweaters! It even has a band so I can wear it around my wrist as I work. So happy with it!

A Year Of Finished Objects

A Year Of Finished Objects

This is an art journal I made out of entirely recycled pieces: felted sweater, homemade batik, magazine pages, old napkins, stamps and fibers.


I'll try to take more pictures of my projects and get back to posting them.

1 comment: