March 18, 2011

9 & 10/52

I know it's been awhile since I've posted. I've been finishing objects, I just haven't really taken pictures and sat down at the computer to post. So I'm doing that now.

For 9 I made a set of loop stitch markers. I kept getting frustrated with the hook ones I bought as they would slide off the yarn. Rather than buying another set I decided to make my own using earring wire and some beads I had on hand.

9/52

I also completed a spread in my altered book of plays. Mostly i was playing around with effects and pieces I had on hand to see what happened.

9/52

For week 10 I made another headband. You may be seeing a lot of these. I love the color of this yarn and its a great way to try out new stitches with a project you can finish in a few hours.

10/52

Look! I even have a picture of me wearing it!

10/52



I'll post stuff for this week tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Your craftiness is making me want to do more of my own! I can't wait to see what else you've finished.

    ReplyDelete